Comprehensive treatment for both acute and chronic sport injuries.
It’s no secret that while daily activity is important for your health, but sports can take a toll on your body.
Our health care providers are experienced in caring for a wide range of sports injuries and getting athletes back to the active lifestyle they are accustomed to. By taking the time to heal your body and treat injuries with the attention they deserve we decrease the potential for future issues resulting from your injury.
Tending to your injuries in a timely manner can mean the difference between a short and long recovery so call us today to schedule an appointment or take advantage of our urgent care services by coming in right away – no appointment needed!
Sports injuries our doctors commonly treat include:
- Ankle sprains
- Back strains
- Nose injuries
- Wrist Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- ACL injuries
- Muscle Strains
- Labral tears
- Swollen joints
- Initial diagnosis for breaks and bone fractures
- Splints, slings, and orthopedic fittings
- Frozen shoulders
- Tennis elbow
- Knee pain
- Bumps, bruises, scrapes and cuts
- Dislocated joints
Synergy Health Center’s Tips to Avoid Sports Injuries:
• Always make sure you stretch before any form of exercise.
• When jumping try to land with your knees bent to reduce impact
• Use appropriate equipment including the correctly fitting and supported shoes
• Don’t over exert yourself. Know your limits.
• Use warmup exercises to ease in to activity
• Cool down and rest your body after activity. Give Your body a chance to recover!