Ensure the highest standards of occupational health and safety with Synergy Health Center’s occupational medicine services.
From evaluating your employees for fitness for work, to diagnostics and treatment of occupational diseases and injuries, Synergy is equipped to handle all aspects of your occupational medicine needs.
We understand that not all companies require the same level of physical involvement and those that do have different physical requirements. Synergy can walk you through which tests would be most beneficial to your employees based on your business type, to ensure you are not paying for unnecessary tests and adversely are requesting the right tests to keep your employees safe.
Our health care providers at Synergy Health Center have experience working with both small and large businesses and corporations to incorporate occupational medicine for their employees.
Businesses can choose from a variety of examinations and screening services, including:
- PPD (Tuberculosis) Clearance
- Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals, including Crane Operators
- Haz Mat Physical Examinations
- Physical Examinations & Company Annual Physicals
- Asbestos Exposure
- Lead Exposure
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Department of Transportation Drug Screen
- Hair Collection
- Pre-employment and Post-Offer Examinations
- State Health Screening Reports
- Back Fitness Testing
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Hearing Conservation
Why Perform Drug Testing?
Statistics from (OSHA) the Occupational Safety and Health Administration show that drug and alcohol use in the workplace highly impacts your employees’ safety in addition to your workers compensation costs.
• Drug and alcohol users cause 65% of all on-the-job accidents
• Drug and alcohol users use three times more medical benefits
• They are related to nearly 50% of all worker’s compensation claims
• On average users miss five work days a month due to drug use