Eastern Medicine techniques for natural health care.
Originating from ancient Chinese medicine, acupuncture is a natural form of medical care that uses the stimulation of specific points on the body to treat conditions and symptoms. Often used to ease various types of chronic pain, acupuncture is sought after by many patients for safe and natural relief.
Synergy Health Center is proud to offer acupuncture to our patients as many have seen remarkable improvement in their conditions. Adverse to what many might think many patients find it to be a highly relaxing treatment.
Call us today at (925) 350-4742 to schedule your acupuncture appointment!
Synergy Health Center uses acupuncture to relieve the following conditions:
- Back & Neck Pain
- Pain and Inflammation due to Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, and “Pinched Nerves”
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sprained Ankles
- Knee and Shoulder Pain & Dysfunction
- Tendonitis (e.g. Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow)
- Migraines and Other Headaches
- Muscle Pain, Spasms and Cramps
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Acute Injuries (i.e. bruising, sprains, pulled muscles)
- Sciatica, Plantar Fasciites, TMJ, Bell’s Palsy, etc.
- Chronic Pain Conditions (e.g. RSD, fibromyalgia)